Salina
I have never got around to reading it although it was highly recommended in malay literature. I don't think I ever will. I'd rather read "Lisda". Yes, there is a book based on my name. I kinda skimmed through and got to the ending pretty quick, so I somehow vaguely remember that she died at the end of story, diagnosed with cancer. If somehow that is how my life ends, then it's a purely coincidentally-genetic-tragic.
GST Hike saga
So I was eyeing for a solitaire. That perfect ring. People say you can scout around for ages but if you don't get that feeling of connection you won't find it. Surprise, surprise, we found it. I still remember the way he looked at the little white gold rock, fiddling with it, with a smile on his face. He found the rock and so did I. Such bliss. Beautiful rock we got! I'm so in love...
Memories
I don't think people tend to forgive and forget that easily. What with vengeance on its toll. Sometimes people choose to erase certain parts of their memory, those that hurt, but I don't think you can totally erase it complete zilch. Therefore, to hate or not to hate? Revenge or call it quits? It's all a matter of choice. So choose.
Design matters
Fancy an untrained layman, telling me what to do with layout? what the fuck, who is he trying to kid? I loathe that snake, I feel he has an agenda against me, I think he knows crap about design yet he talks bull about it. Fuck you snake. Well, one thing's for sure, I won't succumb to your fucking stupid amendments. You're damn fucking stupid.
1 comment:
The rock is brilliant! But i'm KEEPING it till the time is opportune.
fuck the snake. but remember its the corporate world, snake and ladder.
Salina?? highly recommended. been telling people if you're going to read only 1 malay book in your life, Salina it is. But now you telling me there's Lisda? curious..
Post a Comment